The Annual Meeting is scheduled for Sunday, May 21st at 6PM and is open to members only. This is an opportunity to make your suggestions, meet the staff and Board, as well as vote for candidates running for the Board. We will also be reviewing options for the 18th green.
The two open seats on the Board are those currently held by Ben Roberts and Aaron Reynolds. Ben is running for re-election, but Aaron has chosen to step down (and we sincerely thank him for his service). Biographies for those candidates running for the Board are available. Voting is available in the Pro Shop, at the Meeting, or by mail upon request.
Questions and topics for discussion can be submitted by May 19th by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure there are enough folders at the meeting, RSVP to the Pro Shop (802-527-1187) by May 19th.
What you can expect at the meeting:
- Meet the staff, Board members, and Board candidates
- Discuss redesign options for the 18th green (or to leave as is)
- Review of financials
- Light appetizers served
- May 11- Bio submissions due for those interested in running for the Board
- May 12- Proxies available in the Pro Shop or can be mailed
- May 19- RSVP by calling the Pro Shop
- May 21- Annual Board Meeting
If you have any questions, please let the Pro Shop know (802-527-1187) or send an email to email@example.com.