Happy Spring! We are excited to see members and guests very soon and, while we thought that it’d be April 13th, the forecast and course conditions have pushed out the opening date to April 22nd. As such, we don’t anticipate hosting a clean-up event this year. In anticipation of the coming season, below are some updates:
- Membership packages will be in the Pro Shop after opening day.
- Pro Shop stock is arriving daily. There are still a few items on backorder, but we expect them to arrive soon. If you would like something special ordered, please contact Karen or Mike.
- The Pro Shop is fully staffed with a few new faces this year. Please take a minute to introduce yourself.
- If you’re having issues logging into ForeUp, please call the Pro Shop for help.
- Members who paid early will receive two free greens fees that will be added to their account for use by friends and guests.
- Announcements regarding course closings, frost delays, or golf cart restrictions will be sent via email first thing in the morning; however, please feel free to call the Pro Shop as well.
Looking forward to seeing our CCC family and friends very soon!