Today, the State of Vermont announced that golf courses could open to the public. We are pleased to share that Champlain Country Club will open to members and guests tomorrow morning at 8 am!
Following the state’s guidance, we have implemented some precautionary measures to help ensure the health of our members and guests. Players should follow “Park, Play, and Go Home” guidance and safety protocols published by the VT Golf Association. Some of these guidelines include:
- Continuing to exercise social distancing, including not shaking hands, high-fiving, or sharing clubs.
- All players must call for a tee time prior to arriving at the course.
- Members may make tee times up to two days ahead, and guests can make tee times up to one day in advance.
- Carts are first come/first served, restricted to one cart per person, and no more than two carts per group.
- At this time, the restaurant is serving limited drinks and snacks by curbside pick-up.
We look forward to seeing you on the course. Stay tuned for more information!