We enjoyed a busy first week of being open! It’s been great to see our friends on the course again.
As we receive new information and feedback, we will continue to adjust the new procedures that are in place to protect each other against the coronavirus. In addition, you can expect some changes to our traditional league and tournament schedules and protocols.
Some updates include:
- Members may make a tee time up to seven days in advance; guests can make tee times up to four days in advance.
- Golden and Junior members are limited to playing after 12:00 PM on weekends and holidays.
- League play is suspended until further notice.
- The Annual Meeting is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, May 31st. Information can be found in the Pro Shop and will be mailed Thursday (5/14).
- Ballots must be returned to the Pro Shop by May 30th.
- The Cherry Bartlett Men’s Member-Member tournament is scheduled for May 30th and 31st.
- Tee times and more information regarding pre- and post-round activities will be advised soon.
To provide feedback, register for the Men’s Member-Member, or for additional information, please call the Pro Shop at 802-527-1187.